Today we had the opportunity to see the Sixth Grade Play! It was called "The Rocking Tale of Snow White."
It was outstanding and captivated the audience from beginning to end. There was acting, singing and dancing. It was amazing!
Here are some thoughts from students:
-"It was funny because of the voices they used." D.
- "The family that was reading the story acted like real siblings." K.
- " I liked the part with the devil and angel trying to convince him to do
either something good or bad." A.
- "I loved the rapping mirror!." A.
- "I liked the King posing." J
- "I liked how the kids acted like there was a real poison apple." M.
- "The Ladies in Waiting and the DNR Ranger were my favorite!" E.
- "The Evil Queen arguing with the mirror about who is the fairest was the best part." E






No comments:
Post a Comment