Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wonderous Wednesday

Today we did a lot of hard work.
5.  In math we made multiplication books.  We each made our own page including a problem and picture.  We will combine all of the pages into one book.

4.  In Gym, we played a game called Brimhall 500.  In the game, you earned points by running around the gym to gather beanbags or rings.  Each beanbag or ring equaled 1 point.  We worked together in teams.

3.  We did another word ladder this morning.

2.  Mrs. Howard came and we read our Time for Kids magazine.  We learned about Martin Luther King Jr.  

1.  Tomorrow, Mrs. House is coming to be our substitute.  We also will not have our Math MAP test.  That will be on Friday.

Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Dear 2nd Graders--

    It sounds like you had a busy day. I would love to see your math books. I think all kinds of books are fun! I liked solving the problems you made up. Multiplication is a great kind of math.

    Will you tell me about word ladders when you come to the library?

    Ms. Zbacnik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your multiplication books! Would it be okay if my class did them too? Love, Mrs. Rowan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. Rowan's Class,


      Yes we would love to share our book with you. It was fun to think of our own ideas and make a page. It was hard work.

      Sincerely,
      Ms. Anderson's class

      Delete