Welcome to Second Grade students and families! I am so excited to start the school year with you!
Here are a few pictures of our classroom right be fore Meet the Teacher. It was wonderful to meet all of you and have the chance to visit. I am also thankful that you had the chance to see the room, find your coat hook and put your supplies away.
Note to Parents: If you would like to be included on the class email list, please send me an email with the subject line "add me to the email." Thank you!
I can't wait to see you all again on Tuesday! Have a great weekend!
Here are a few pictures of our classroom right be fore Meet the Teacher. It was wonderful to meet all of you and have the chance to visit. I am also thankful that you had the chance to see the room, find your coat hook and put your supplies away.
Note to Parents: If you would like to be included on the class email list, please send me an email with the subject line "add me to the email." Thank you!
I can't wait to see you all again on Tuesday! Have a great weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment