Tuesday, October 20, 2015

How to and Air Under Water

Today we continued talking about our How to project.  I modeled, with guidance from the students, how to write How to Brush your Teeth.  I actually brushed my teeth!  It was quite funny and surprising to see what happened when I followed their directions.  Students had to write their version of directions for how to go down a slide.  Tomorrow, we will go outside and try out some directions for how to go down a slide.  









This afternoon we had the chance to discover and experiment with air under water.    Students used vials to learn about how to trap air in the vial under water in order to keep a paper towel dry.  There was some trial and error, but most students were able to figure out how to keep the towel dry.  Tomorrow, we will learn about the power of air.  










No comments:

Post a Comment